Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage

Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage 2 years 2 months ago #6598

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

Hi.

(sorry if this came up before... I did search through forums here but I couldn't find it)

So I've tried the experimental feature creating a backup and exporting it using iTunes Files Sharing/Finder. it's working great and it's awesome. but I can't seem figure out how to get rid of the backup I just made from the local storage in my iPad.

I'm realy sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm a bit new to iOS... I can see that it's being read as system files but I haven't got a clue what exactly I'm supposed to do here. I do know that apple deeply hates the concept of file management and won't likely let me access system files from anywhere... Is there a way to get rid of the backup within iTunes or in macOS? Or in the app? or do I just offload the app and re-install it? Will it keep my library if I do so?

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage 2 years 2 months ago #6599

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Did you try selecting the folder and pressing delete in your keyboard? It is been a while since I used iTunes and I don't remember the exact way to do it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0036547

Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage 2 years 2 months ago #6600

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 1

OMFG Yeah just pressing delete on iTunes solves it. Well I feel like a total idiot now but… Thanks!! And thank you for the immediate response!

Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage 2 years 2 months ago #6601

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

:cheer:
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\