Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Locate the folder you are reading

  • wzjjj
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #6612 by wzjjj
Locate the folder you are reading was created by wzjjj
When I import comics into the iPad, I won't import the full set of comics at once, because my iPad doesn't have much memory.
Because I have a lot of comics in my library, when I continue to import a few comics, I need a lot of time to find the folder I am reading in the library.
First of all, there is no search function in the library, and the function of positioning according to the initials does not work for folders named in Chinese.
I have tried to set comics as my favorite function. First of all, this function cannot be used on iPad, but can only be set on the computer, and folders cannot be set as favorites.

I have a few ideas on how to improve this.
1. You can set folders as favorites on iPad.
2. On the "Continue Reading" interface, long press the comic to enter the folder.
3. Add an entrance to the homepage of the library, through which you can view the folder you are reading, and then it is best to manually set the comics to read on the iPad.
4. You can search in library.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!