- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
cover image missing in library
- ezekiel74
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 6 months ago #6654
by ezekiel74
Replied by ezekiel74 on topic cover image missing in library
Hi Luis,
This is a strange behavior.
If I import in my iPad the comic, the cover is present.
But if I browse and read the same comic in streaming from the Nas, the cover is missing.
Best Regards
Eze
This is a strange behavior.
If I import in my iPad the comic, the cover is present.
But if I browse and read the same comic in streaming from the Nas, the cover is missing.
Best Regards
Eze
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 6 months ago #6657
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic cover image missing in library
Damn! I didn't realize that your screenshots where from the remote browser. I have been thinking about the local library the whole time.
Can you see the covers in YACReaderLibrary? If you can, my bet it is a cache problem, at some point YACReader cached some bad cover or something. I need to add an option for purging the cache.
Can you see the covers in YACReaderLibrary? If you can, my bet it is a cache problem, at some point YACReader cached some bad cover or something. I need to add an option for purging the cache.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ezekiel74
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 6 months ago #6660
by ezekiel74
Replied by ezekiel74 on topic cover image missing in library
Yes, in local library, once imported, there are all covers.
The same in remote browser are missing.
The same in remote browser are missing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ezekiel74
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 6 months ago #6662
by ezekiel74
Replied by ezekiel74 on topic cover image missing in library
Hi Luis,
currently I use "YACReaderLibraryServer update-library /comics" on my NAS to update the library, maybe there is some similar command to purge the cache?
Best Regards
Eze
currently I use "YACReaderLibraryServer update-library /comics" on my NAS to update the library, maybe there is some similar command to purge the cache?
Best Regards
Eze
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 6 months ago #6664
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic cover image missing in library
The cache is in the ios app.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel