- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Import options bounce around the screen
- Mightyflub
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 6 months ago #6665
by Mightyflub
Import options bounce around the screen was created by Mightyflub
This is a bit weird to describe. But I'm using an iPad Pro (12.9 inch) and often when I press and hold on a folder or comic to bring up the import options the menu starts teleporting around the screen and you have to chase it to click on the import button.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Has anyone else experienced this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 6 months ago #6666
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import options bounce around the screen
I have never seen it. I had to customize the import menu to include that "Keep reading progress" switch, so maybe I messed it up somehow.
What version of iOS are you using?
What version of iOS are you using?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mightyflub
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 6 months ago #6667
by Mightyflub
Replied by Mightyflub on topic Import options bounce around the screen
15.4 but it's been doing it for a long time now. Just got frustrated enough to report it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mightyflub
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 6 months ago #6668
by Mightyflub
Replied by Mightyflub on topic Import options bounce around the screen
I've been using your development versions of the Windows server for a while now. I just got my iPad out to record a quick video of it happening and I now can't duplicate it. The only thing I've changed is I upgraded to your most recent dev version this morning.
Fingers crossed it's fixed. If it starts happening again I'll record a vid so you can see what I mean.
I really appreciate the work you put into all this. It's a great solution for comics reading. (I sub to your patron. Yacreader is my most used app on iOS).
Fingers crossed it's fixed. If it starts happening again I'll record a vid so you can see what I mean.
I really appreciate the work you put into all this. It's a great solution for comics reading. (I sub to your patron. Yacreader is my most used app on iOS).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 6 months ago #6669
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import options bounce around the screen
Yes please, keep me posted.
Glad to hear you like YACReader so much
Glad to hear you like YACReader so much
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel