Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: start page issue

start page issue 1 year 11 months ago #6712

Poseid0

Fresh Boarder

(1) When I finish reading a comic, the next time I read the comic the starting page is the last page. Is there any setting that allows me to reread the comic from the first page instead of the last page, otherwise I need to turn the comic from the last page to the first page each time to read it, which is a bit annoying

(2) Does it make any difference if the manga mode is on or off on the Ipad, please tell me what this setting does.

(3)What is the purpose of the option to Show the cover as a single page on the iPad?

(4) Option 'Enable bottom edge gesture to show 'go to page'' doesn't seem to work in the swipe up and down browsing mode, can this only be used in page turn mode? And it doesn't seem to make any difference if this option is on or off now.

(5) Is it possible to flip the comic up and down on the Mac side?

(6)Thank you so much!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

start page issue 1 year 11 months ago #6713

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

1) there is no such an option, I will add it to the TODO list
2) yes, controls and animations get inverted and the double page mode places the pages inverted so you can read right to left.
3) it is exactly what the description says, but it is only relevant if you use the double page mode.
4) yes, it is only available in the page turn mode, it is buggy in the continuos scroll mode so it is disabled for now. I can see the difference if it is enabled or not. If it is disabled swiping from the edge will show the iOS dock, if now it will show the go to page view.
5) not yet, it is something I want to add but I didn’t find the best way to do it yet.
6) :)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poseid0

start page issue 1 year 11 months ago #6714

Poseid0

Fresh Boarder

Thank you very much, another question is, in continuous scrolling mode, is it only possible to exit the current comic via the exit button, is it possible to add the function to swipe left to exit the current comic?

start page issue 1 year 11 months ago #6715

Poseid0

Fresh Boarder

Since in page turn mode we can swipe up to exit the current comic, is there a similar function in continuous scroll mode?