- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Continue reading section improvement
- Silvestre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 5 months ago #6717
by Silvestre
Continue reading section improvement was created by Silvestre
Hi Luis. I’ve been using YAC reader for many years for streaming comics from raspberry pi and it´s great. I read comics with the iPad app.
I’ve seen a post for improving the main window through a home section. Actually, it’s only included the continue reading comics section. But it would be great to include also recently added comics. I hope this improvement would arrive soon.
There is one aspect of the continue reading section I don’t like at all and it would be nice for me to change it. As I have comics organized in folders and I read them by streaming, when I finish reading a comic if there are more comics in the folder the next one is automatically loaded in the continue reading section. I don’t like it al all. I’d like to choose what I’ll read next, which is not necessarily the next comic in the folder. On top it’s not possible to delete a comic from the continue reading section in the iPad app, requiring to go to the Windows for doing so. If you can change this behavior in a future release would be nice for me. Or at least to let the user decide by configuration if he wants to automatically load the next one or not,
Thanks, and congratulations for having developed the best app for comic reading!
I’ve seen a post for improving the main window through a home section. Actually, it’s only included the continue reading comics section. But it would be great to include also recently added comics. I hope this improvement would arrive soon.
There is one aspect of the continue reading section I don’t like at all and it would be nice for me to change it. As I have comics organized in folders and I read them by streaming, when I finish reading a comic if there are more comics in the folder the next one is automatically loaded in the continue reading section. I don’t like it al all. I’d like to choose what I’ll read next, which is not necessarily the next comic in the folder. On top it’s not possible to delete a comic from the continue reading section in the iPad app, requiring to go to the Windows for doing so. If you can change this behavior in a future release would be nice for me. Or at least to let the user decide by configuration if he wants to automatically load the next one or not,
Thanks, and congratulations for having developed the best app for comic reading!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 5 months ago #6718
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Continue reading section improvement
Thanks I will keep it in mind, it will have to be an option because I think most people like how it works now.
I guess that a new special list "reading queue" would be more suitable for you, and then an option to use that instead the current continue reading list.
I guess that a new special list "reading queue" would be more suitable for you, and then an option to use that instead the current continue reading list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel