Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

How to fix moire? / Add some sort of way to fix it

  • mimikium
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #6776 by mimikium
Moire occurs when I'm reading manga that is a higher resolution than my phone's screen, and I don't want to have to zoom in all the time to fix this effect. I know that perfect viewer on android has a setting that helps fix this by having an image smooth filter that you can set to "Bicubic" resulting in the moire being fixed, whereas if I wanted to fix it, I would have to resize all of the images to fit my screen resolution before importing them to the app. If there isn't already an option that I'm missing that helps fix this, could one be implemented? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6780 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to fix moire? / Add some sort of way to fix it
The app doesn't have these kind of filters...yet. On iPad isn't an issue normally, but I recon that this can be problematic on iPhone screens depending on the content.

Let me see if I can add something to the next release.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!