Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Issues of reading comics in the online library

Issues of reading comics in the online library 1 year 8 months ago #6947

Poseid0

Fresh Boarder

1. After importing manga from YacReaderLibrary to the local area, the software supports a search function to find the corresponding manga and folders, but this function is not available when reading manga online via the internet, because I have a lot of manga and the storage space of my device is full, so I have to choose to read manga online via the internet. If there were an online search function, I would be able to find the manga I want to read faster instead of having to keep scrolling down to find the corresponding manga.

2. When reading manga online on a mobile device, is it possible to support favorites folders or manga to favorites, because my manga are divided into individual folders by author, sometimes I would like to be able to favorite all the works of one author directly, it would be more convenient if I could add the whole folder to favorite.

3. Thank you so much! :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues of reading comics in the online library 1 year 8 months ago #6949

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Hi,

search is something I want to add to the remote browser, but I can't give you an ETA.

I will also think about adding more functionality to the browser, I know more and more people are using remote libraries exclusively so it makes sense to add advanced functionality.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poseid0