Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Remote browser needs some improvements.

  • wzjjj
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
4 years 1 month ago #7037 by wzjjj
In the remote browser, I can't set the comics to unread. I hope I can set a set of comics as unread or a single comic as unread.

Multi-selection cannot be used to import comics in the remote browser. Yacreader can import all unread comics with one click, but I don't need to import so much. I will only import part of it. So I have to import it locally one by one, so the multi-selection function is very important to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #7038 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Remote browser needs some improvements.
Thanks for the suggestions. Adding those features is already in my TODO list.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #7243 by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic Remote browser needs some improvements.
May I ask for another improvement? In case of a 200 response code but invalid, is it possible to open the in-browser? This way, we could protect the library behind a password.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!