- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
3.27.0 Pencil double tap and widget
- chronicsonic
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 11 months ago #7960
by chronicsonic
3.27.0 Pencil double tap and widget was created by chronicsonic
Hi,
First of all, love this software! Together with the server part its perfect.
Have some issues on iPad Pro M1, latest software versions:
Noticed pencil double tap for page forward is supported. But does not work for me, I can move pages using pencil on the screen so the pencil itself is working. Not seen any options for it in settings, so not sure if I’m doing anything wrong,
My home widget has stopped working, noticed that it’s not available anymore. Has this been removed? Can’t recall seeing it in the changelog.
Cheers!
First of all, love this software! Together with the server part its perfect.
Have some issues on iPad Pro M1, latest software versions:
Noticed pencil double tap for page forward is supported. But does not work for me, I can move pages using pencil on the screen so the pencil itself is working. Not seen any options for it in settings, so not sure if I’m doing anything wrong,
My home widget has stopped working, noticed that it’s not available anymore. Has this been removed? Can’t recall seeing it in the changelog.
Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #7961
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic 3.27.0 Pencil double tap and widget
Hi,
the double tap is on the pencil itself, and it's working fine for me.
And I don't have problems with the widget, I tried removing it and adding it again. Do you mind restarting your device?
I think iOS 17 is a little bit buggy, I don't discard these issues are on my end though.
the double tap is on the pencil itself, and it's working fine for me.
And I don't have problems with the widget, I tried removing it and adding it again. Do you mind restarting your device?
I think iOS 17 is a little bit buggy, I don't discard these issues are on my end though.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chronicsonic
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 11 months ago #7964
by chronicsonic
Replied by chronicsonic on topic 3.27.0 Pencil double tap and widget
Thank you for the quick response.
The reboot brought back the widget . The pencil is still a problem but noticed the double tap also doesn’t work in ProCreate so it’s not a YACReader issue.
Cheers!
The reboot brought back the widget . The pencil is still a problem but noticed the double tap also doesn’t work in ProCreate so it’s not a YACReader issue.
Cheers!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel