Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Show page on enter/exit
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #876
by robson.sobral
Show page on enter/exit was created by robson.sobral
Hi!
There's a little thing I'm missing from Comixology. It's possible to set it to show the entire page before goes to the desired zoom level and before leave it. This way, you can have an idea of the reading direction on page, specially double pages, and if you missed something.
Thanks for the attention!
Bye!
There's a little thing I'm missing from Comixology. It's possible to set it to show the entire page before goes to the desired zoom level and before leave it. This way, you can have an idea of the reading direction on page, specially double pages, and if you missed something.
Thanks for the attention!
Bye!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 10 months ago #878
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Show page on enter/exit
Hi,
I see your point here, I will add this to the TODO list (with an option for enable/disable it). You probably won't see this until after 2.0.
I see your point here, I will add this to the TODO list (with an option for enable/disable it). You probably won't see this until after 2.0.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
11 years 10 months ago #883
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic Show page on enter/exit
No problem!
Thank you so much, Luis!
Thank you so much, Luis!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Ahern
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 10 months ago #899
by Ahern
Replied by Ahern on topic Show page on enter/exit
I like the sound of this!
The following user(s) said Thank You: robson.sobral
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel