- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
About the "Continue Reading" interface
- RWZX
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 10 months ago #8063
by RWZX
About the "Continue Reading" interface was created by RWZX
The "continue reading" design of the remote library is not very useful.
Because of my habit of using it, the "continue to read" interface is usually messy, so I often download comics locally instead of using the remote library. I want the function of collecting folders. There are too many comics in my remote library, and it is very troublesome to retrieve them every time I download them.
Or you can add the folder link to the local library interface, which is also very convenient.
Because of my habit of using it, the "continue to read" interface is usually messy, so I often download comics locally instead of using the remote library. I want the function of collecting folders. There are too many comics in my remote library, and it is very troublesome to retrieve them every time I download them.
Or you can add the folder link to the local library interface, which is also very convenient.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 10 months ago #8064
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic About the "Continue Reading" interface
You can hide the "continue reading" list in the global settings. All your content is in the Folders section, right? You can import any folder you want, or you can search for content using the search function.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel