- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Reading comics of of USB without importing to iPad
- Bagronk
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 8 months ago #8150
by Bagronk
Reading comics of of USB without importing to iPad was created by Bagronk
Hi,
I'm just wondering if there is a way to read comics from a USB stick without having to import them over to the device. When storage is limited on the internal disk this would be great.
I have set up a Library but I can't always have my PC on at home even if I do have VPN and access to it and also there are times when I can't be connected to the internet with the iPad.
Is there a way or do i just have to import, read and delete, and then import more?
Kind regards
I'm just wondering if there is a way to read comics from a USB stick without having to import them over to the device. When storage is limited on the internal disk this would be great.
I have set up a Library but I can't always have my PC on at home even if I do have VPN and access to it and also there are times when I can't be connected to the internet with the iPad.
Is there a way or do i just have to import, read and delete, and then import more?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 8 months ago #8151
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading comics of of USB without importing to iPad
Hi,
not yet, but it is something I would like to add. I can't give you an ETA though.
not yet, but it is something I would like to add. I can't give you an ETA though.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bagronk
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 8 months ago #8152
by Bagronk
Replied by Bagronk on topic Reading comics of of USB without importing to iPad
Ok, then I know.
And BTW thank you for the awesome app!
And BTW thank you for the awesome app!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel