- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
iPad and Onedrive
- JoaoMarques
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 7 months ago #8171
by JoaoMarques
iPad and Onedrive was created by JoaoMarques
Hey guys, I'm interested in buying the iPad version, but would like to clear a bit my doubts prior to that.
I have my CBR / CBZ collection in a Onedrive (for business) folder, and I have my YACReader for windows with its library there along with the comics and works like a charm.
Question: on YACReader on iPad, will I be able to access that library and the comics, and download them on a needed basis, or do I have to have a full copy of the comics on the iPad storage?
I've read that the Android version is stream only, so I understand that I'll have to stream from a computer / nas in that case, but I'm a little confused on how the iPad version works.
I currently use Chunky on the iPad (and it works great), but I'd prefer to have a centralized library for both PC and iPad, hence the interest in YACReader.
Any clarification would be appreciated.
Thank you,
J
I have my CBR / CBZ collection in a Onedrive (for business) folder, and I have my YACReader for windows with its library there along with the comics and works like a charm.
Question: on YACReader on iPad, will I be able to access that library and the comics, and download them on a needed basis, or do I have to have a full copy of the comics on the iPad storage?
I've read that the Android version is stream only, so I understand that I'll have to stream from a computer / nas in that case, but I'm a little confused on how the iPad version works.
I currently use Chunky on the iPad (and it works great), but I'd prefer to have a centralized library for both PC and iPad, hence the interest in YACReader.
Any clarification would be appreciated.
Thank you,
J
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 7 months ago #8172
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad and Onedrive
Hi,
The Android app has been updated recently and now it is possible to import content from YACReaderLibrary.
The iOS version has more options, but you can connect to YACReaderLibrary and read remotely or you can import content from there. It also supports some cloud services so you can import from them, sadly Onedrive is only supported for personal accounts, I need to rewrite the integration to support business accounts.
If you like YACReaderLibrary and you want to keep there all your reading progress I would recommend importing from it, the app will synchronize the reading progress through the server.
You can check the user manual so you can understand a little bit more about the features it offers: ios.yacreader.com/user-guide/ and the web site: ios.yacreader.com/
The Android app has been updated recently and now it is possible to import content from YACReaderLibrary.
The iOS version has more options, but you can connect to YACReaderLibrary and read remotely or you can import content from there. It also supports some cloud services so you can import from them, sadly Onedrive is only supported for personal accounts, I need to rewrite the integration to support business accounts.
If you like YACReaderLibrary and you want to keep there all your reading progress I would recommend importing from it, the app will synchronize the reading progress through the server.
You can check the user manual so you can understand a little bit more about the features it offers: ios.yacreader.com/user-guide/ and the web site: ios.yacreader.com/
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JoaoMarques
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 7 months ago #8173
by JoaoMarques
Replied by JoaoMarques on topic iPad and Onedrive
Oh, I see. I use Onedrive for business as I get quite an hefty storage amount from college (I'm not a fan of Microsoft, but free is free).
However, I can see myself using Google Drive for that same purpose. Will it work with Google Drive in that more cross-platform fashion?
However, I can see myself using Google Drive for that same purpose. Will it work with Google Drive in that more cross-platform fashion?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 7 months ago #8174
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad and Onedrive
It does support Google Drive.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JoaoMarques
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 7 months ago #8175
by JoaoMarques
Replied by JoaoMarques on topic iPad and Onedrive
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel