Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Unable To Import From YACReader Library to iPad

  • Pfantom
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
2 years 5 months ago #8405 by Pfantom
Over the past few days, I have noticed that when I try to import via WiFi from my YACReaderLibrary to my iPad application, it first times out and gives me a reconnect message, giving me a somewhat blank screen on the iPad. I know that the "reconnect" was successful because I can search the library via the Remote Search and the thumbnails appear when I use this function.

I have deleted and reinstalled the applications on my iPad and my iMac, but the same results are observed.

I am running MACOS Sonoma 14.3.1/YACReader Library 9.15.0.2403021 & iPadOS 17.5/YACReader IOS 3.29.0.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #8697 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Unable To Import From YACReader Library to iPad
Could it be the wifi being weak?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!