- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Import by File Sharing is Broken
- Ma2t
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 2 months ago #8635
by Ma2t
Import by File Sharing is Broken was created by Ma2t
Hello.
Since last update, when I tried to import a .cbz to my ipad using itunes and files sharing, i had an error box.
"There were errors during the import proccess, please, check your files and/or network connectivity - error: The operation couldn't be completed.(YUnableToCreateThumbnails error 100)"
I tried with another file, same result.
It works flawlessly before.
Best regards
Since last update, when I tried to import a .cbz to my ipad using itunes and files sharing, i had an error box.
"There were errors during the import proccess, please, check your files and/or network connectivity - error: The operation couldn't be completed.(YUnableToCreateThumbnails error 100)"
I tried with another file, same result.
It works flawlessly before.
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 2 months ago #8636
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import by File Sharing is Broken
Are you creating the zip files in macos? I found a regression but most zip files should be working fine, I'll push a fix later today but I want to make sure your problem will be solved with this new version.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Ma2t
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 2 months ago #8639
by Ma2t
Replied by Ma2t on topic Import by File Sharing is Broken
Yes i created the zip files in mac os. I will try on Windows and let you know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 2 months ago #8640
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import by File Sharing is Broken
A new version with a fix is waiting for review.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel