- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Issue with Pages Displaying Out of Order in YACR
- kyutek
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 1 month ago #8677
by kyutek
Issue with Pages Displaying Out of Order in YACR was created by kyutek
Good morning,
I love your product and use YACR on iOS for iPad as well as on Windows, along with the YACR library. However, I've recently noticed that some comics are displaying pages out of order. I confirmed it's not an issue with the file, as the same comic displays correctly in another reader (CDisplayEx).
Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to resolve it?
Thank you for your help.
I love your product and use YACR on iOS for iPad as well as on Windows, along with the YACR library. However, I've recently noticed that some comics are displaying pages out of order. I confirmed it's not an issue with the file, as the same comic displays correctly in another reader (CDisplayEx).
Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to resolve it?
Thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #8679
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Issue with Pages Displaying Out of Order in YACR
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel