- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Zoom in/Crop Screen on wide panels in portrait
- yuh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #8751
by yuh
Zoom in/Crop Screen on wide panels in portrait was created by yuh
Hi, I believe this reader has the best panel detection so nice job on the model. But I have one problem. Currently it barely zooms in on wide or large panels in portrait orientation which defeats the purpose of “guided view” since I have to zoom or look closer at my phone to read text. I’ve attached a video.
Can you make it so it zooms in more and focuses on the panel or add another option to fully black out the other panels so I only see the current panel similar to Comixology?
Can you make it so it zooms in more and focuses on the panel or add another option to fully black out the other panels so I only see the current panel similar to Comixology?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 3 weeks ago #8752
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Zoom in/Crop Screen on wide panels in portrait
The problem is that the current panel needs to fit in the screen, in landscape mode you can see how the panel fits to the height of the screen…
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yuh
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 3 weeks ago #8753
by yuh
Replied by yuh on topic Zoom in/Crop Screen on wide panels in portrait
Yeah I got that, but the thing is it's still distracting to see the other panels. I don't want to read in landscape and I imagine most people don't. It would be better if the other panels are cropped off imo otherwise for these types of pages it makes no sense to have panel by panel. example
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #8754
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Zoom in/Crop Screen on wide panels in portrait
I think it’s good to have some context around the panel, and you can also scroll freely in case the panel detection fails. That’s why I opted for this particular behavior but I’ll consider adding an option for cropping and presenting only the current panel.
Thanks for using the app
Thanks for using the app
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel