Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Decrease sensitivity to swipe?

More
1 year 11 months ago #8961 by hxvfa
Decrease sensitivity to swipe? was created by hxvfa
Hi!

I'm using YACReader on iPad. I was wondering if there's a way to adjust the sensitivity of swipe detection? It seems that if I move my hand a little it thinks that I want to turn the page. Other readers I've used on iOS (for example Chunky) are less sensitive and only respond to my swipe when the motion is clear (longer drag).

IF this is not a feature yet I'd like to see it implemented!

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8962 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Decrease sensitivity to swipe?
I think is not the swipe, is tapping what is triggering the page turn. Go to the settings and disable TAP gestures. Let me know if it helps.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #8963 by hxvfa
Replied by hxvfa on topic Decrease sensitivity to swipe?
Already disabled the tap gesture! I think it is the swipe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!