- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Close comic without syncing?
- Spenfree
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 10 months ago #8973
by Spenfree
Close comic without syncing? was created by Spenfree
Hi all,
I use YACREADER on multiple devices and this is a small issue but hopefully it might have a fix.
Basically if i read on one device and want to pick up on another, all is good. BUT, if i forget to close the comic on the first device when i close the comic it overrides the progress made while reading on the other device. Is there a way, when i use the first device again, to not lose the progress i have made in a comic on the second device? Is hard killing the app the only way to be sure?
Also, just want to confirm that when I close out the app, even if the comic is still open, there will be a sync of where I am in the comic.
Loving the app and can't thank you enough!
I use YACREADER on multiple devices and this is a small issue but hopefully it might have a fix.
Basically if i read on one device and want to pick up on another, all is good. BUT, if i forget to close the comic on the first device when i close the comic it overrides the progress made while reading on the other device. Is there a way, when i use the first device again, to not lose the progress i have made in a comic on the second device? Is hard killing the app the only way to be sure?
Also, just want to confirm that when I close out the app, even if the comic is still open, there will be a sync of where I am in the comic.
Loving the app and can't thank you enough!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 10 months ago #8975
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Close comic without syncing?
I’ll take a look, the app should save the progress when it’s send to the background.
Glad to hear you like YACReader.
Glad to hear you like YACReader.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel