- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
List View
- migube
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #9126
by migube
List View was created by migube
Hi Luis
I noticed in the List view (not in the std view), it shows : X Items , which is a great way to show the amount of Comics in a folder.
could you also show the <count> of the first (cover displayed) comic next to it?
So as example a folder with 5 items, with count 6 could mean one is missing.
(the only need is that the metadata is updated ...)
Also in the List view of a specific comic it shows X pages.... which I'm not interested in, so an option to replace that field, with e.g. a shortened clickable <web> info (once u rework the <web> import in the db
)
Also in the Windows version I can set a folder to Uncomplete (or completed), I don't think it's viewable in IOS?
tx !
I noticed in the List view (not in the std view), it shows : X Items , which is a great way to show the amount of Comics in a folder.
could you also show the <count> of the first (cover displayed) comic next to it?
So as example a folder with 5 items, with count 6 could mean one is missing.
(the only need is that the metadata is updated ...)
Also in the List view of a specific comic it shows X pages.... which I'm not interested in, so an option to replace that field, with e.g. a shortened clickable <web> info (once u rework the <web> import in the db
Also in the Windows version I can set a folder to Uncomplete (or completed), I don't think it's viewable in IOS?
tx !
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by migube.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9144
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic List View
Yeah, folders don't have that kind of metadata yet.
And no, not all the metadata is supported on iOS, but the remote search can use all the metadata in the DB.
And no, not all the metadata is supported on iOS, but the remote search can use all the metadata in the DB.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel