Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Error Could Not Connect to Server

  • Cinemadness
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 9 months ago #9139 by Cinemadness
Error Could Not Connect to Server was created by Cinemadness
I've been using the Windows to Ipad library reading for quite a while now, and I love it.
A few days ago, I open my app(With my YAC library running on PC) and the connect prompt comes up(which has never happened), and when I either manually use the IP and correct port, or scanning the QR code, I get "Error Could Not Connect to Server"
  • I've reset my modem, and Wifi.
  • There are no Firewall issues.
  • MY Windows 11 and YAC Library are updated.

  • This has never happened before. There has been no change in my system.
    I always praised your software's ease and stability, and want to continue. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #9140 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error Could Not Connect to Server
and the connect prompt comes up

What prompt?

This kind of problem comes up regularly and it is always related to the user setup, something has changed in your setup. It can be the permission of the iOS app to access your LAN, it can an update of the router blocking the connection, wrong connection data being used (make sure you are using the actual ip of the device running the server), etc.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!