Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Where are my PDFs?

  • Vilesithknight
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 7 months ago #1049 by Vilesithknight
Where are my PDFs? was created by Vilesithknight
So one of the reasons I got this app was because it said it supported PDFs, I've since found out via this forum that it doesn't on iOS. However before I knew that I added PDFs when I added files, and it appeared to go through with no error message. But it did take space from my available memory. So the PDFs are on my iPad as they are taking up space, even though I cannot see them. How do I delete them and get my space back? They are on there somewhere. Please don't tell me I have to delete the app and all files and re-install the entire app and all my files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1050 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Where are my PDFs?
Hi Vilesithknight,

the description of the app in the App Store specifies that PDF support is only available importing comics through YACReaderLibrary. Native PDF support will be available in the next major release: 2.0.

Your PDF files are in the App's documents folder. Just connect your iOS device to iTunes and go to the documents folder, then delete your PDF files from there.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!