- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Any way to force 2-page spread view?
- AchillesPDX
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 5 months ago #9460
by AchillesPDX
Any way to force 2-page spread view? was created by AchillesPDX
Hey there! Love using YacReader for all my comics and magazines but I’ve hit an issue with one that I’m digitizing now. It’s a very square-ish page size (9”x8”) and the way the magazine is laid out requires you to read it as a 2-page spread as the photograph captions will oftentimes be on the opposite page.
I can’t seem to get YacReader to display it as a spread though, neither in portrait or landscape mode on my iPad Pro 13”. Any suggestions? Can I request a feature? I really don’t want to resort to using GoodReader for this one magazine - would MUCH rather use YacReader with the Library.
Thanks in advance, and happy to send a sample if it would help.
I can’t seem to get YacReader to display it as a spread though, neither in portrait or landscape mode on my iPad Pro 13”. Any suggestions? Can I request a feature? I really don’t want to resort to using GoodReader for this one magazine - would MUCH rather use YacReader with the Library.
Thanks in advance, and happy to send a sample if it would help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 5 months ago #9461
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Any way to force 2-page spread view?
YACReader tries to detect spreads and shows them as a single image, in your case the aspect ratio makes them match the “spread” check. I’ll try to think about something.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: AchillesPDX
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AchillesPDX
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 5 months ago #9462
by AchillesPDX
Replied by AchillesPDX on topic Any way to force 2-page spread view?
Thanks! Even just a way to "force" the spread, maybe another option in the button that allows you to pick page layout? 2-pages with a lock icon maybe?
Thank you for considering it!
Thank you for considering it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel