- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 9
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Set as uncompleted how to see in IOS Import view?
- migube
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
1 year 4 months ago #9496
by migube
Set as uncompleted how to see in IOS Import view? was created by migube
hi Luis
I noticed in the Yac Reader Library (note using the latest beta), the Set as uncomplete option for a serie, that's great! (though I still have to manually change it, but that's the other story of external actions that I could trigger (example Python script that would tell back => complete or incomplete)
Now, I didn't see this in the IOS Import View (using Yacserver docker) ?
Is it not yet implemented or did I miss it
?
tx!!
I noticed in the Yac Reader Library (note using the latest beta), the Set as uncomplete option for a serie, that's great! (though I still have to manually change it, but that's the other story of external actions that I could trigger (example Python script that would tell back => complete or incomplete)
Now, I didn't see this in the IOS Import View (using Yacserver docker) ?
Is it not yet implemented or did I miss it
tx!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 4 months ago #9498
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Set as uncompleted how to see in IOS Import view?
I am working on adding more information and actions to the remote browser (iOS/Android).
The app can't tell whether a series is completed or still ongoing, so the complete/uncomplete part needs to be set manually.
The app can't tell whether a series is completed or still ongoing, so the complete/uncomplete part needs to be set manually.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: migube
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel