Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Hide the scroll bar

  • westris
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 2 months ago #9590 by westris
Hide the scroll bar was created by westris
Might be a niche thing, but I recently switched from panels to this one because of sync for my progress. I really liked how the scroll bar disappears whenever I’m reading on panels and wondered if this could be a feature here too. Like it can be hidden or hidden when scrolling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #9597 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hide the scroll bar
Yeah, I think I can add a setting to control that, is not that visible so it doesn’t bother me much, thanks for the suggestion.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: westris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!