Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Offline Sync

  • NerRaD
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 1 month ago #9594 by NerRaD
Offline Sync was created by NerRaD
Often I go away for long periods of time and sync a huge amount of comics to read while I’m away to my iPad.
I’d like to be able to delete read comics to free up space for other items while I’m away and when I go home and sync my iPad and YAC Library on my PC and the comics I’ve read update on my YAC Library.
Currently this isn’t an option I believe. For it to do that I have to sync with YAC Library before I delete. Can this option be looked at?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #9599 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Offline Sync
Right now when you delete a comic you also delete it’s metadata, I’ll try to think about a solution.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!