Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Multiple Connections

  • Bagronk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 1 month ago #9604 by Bagronk
Multiple Connections was created by Bagronk
HEllo,

First of all. Thank you for a great app. It's awesome.

Now to my question. My ordinary tablet to read comics is a Ipad Pro 12.9 1st gen. But recently I got a device to use when I travel. It's a Chromebook and I got the Yacreader app. To my joy I discovered that I can connect to several sources. That is, I can add a connection for when I am on VPN and one for when I am at home. Is this something that is or will be available for iOS devices as well?

Thank you. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #9608 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Multiple Connections
On iOS is a bit different, once you connect to a server you can pin it to the tab bar (you can also pin a library in a server). Do it once per connection.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bagronk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 1 month ago #9619 by Bagronk
Replied by Bagronk on topic Multiple Connections
Ok, I'll try that! Thank you and again, thank you for the great app.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!