- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Sorting from YACReaderLibrary
- rozzingit
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 1 week ago #9656
by rozzingit
Sorting from YACReaderLibrary was created by rozzingit
Hello!
I have YacReaderLibrary set up on my Macbook and use that to read comics on YacReader my iPad. What data from the comics actually go into how they're ordered when you look in a folder? I've seen "name and number" mentioned, but is it just filename? I'll have a folder of comics on my mac where I have Title, Series Name, and Issue # filled out, and it'll order by issue # correctly on my Mac, but on my iPad it seems to be order entirely by file name. I can take the time to update my filenames to be consistent if I need to, I just wanted to further understand if that's the only solution.
Thanks!
I have YacReaderLibrary set up on my Macbook and use that to read comics on YacReader my iPad. What data from the comics actually go into how they're ordered when you look in a folder? I've seen "name and number" mentioned, but is it just filename? I'll have a folder of comics on my mac where I have Title, Series Name, and Issue # filled out, and it'll order by issue # correctly on my Mac, but on my iPad it seems to be order entirely by file name. I can take the time to update my filenames to be consistent if I need to, I just wanted to further understand if that's the only solution.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 1 week ago #9668
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Sorting from YACReaderLibrary
This is a limitation of the iOS app, I keep postponing the fix beI never find time for a fix. The field used for sorting is the file name.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rozzingit
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 1 week ago #9669
by rozzingit
Replied by rozzingit on topic Sorting from YACReaderLibrary
Thanks for clarifying! (And apologies for double-posting; I'd missed that it'd go through moderation, so when I checked back in a few days and didn't see the post at all, I thought I must have just clicked the wrong button initially.)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 1 week ago #9671
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Sorting from YACReaderLibrary
No problem, I had to enable moderation to keep spam under control.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel