- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
comics not showing up (inside a folder)
- mrjayviper
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #1250
by mrjayviper
comics not showing up (inside a folder) was created by mrjayviper
I just installed this app on my iPad and I connected my device to iTunes. I then copied a folder on the "YACReader Documents".
When I tried refreshing my library by pressing import -> check new comics, I am not able to see my comics. Can someone please tell if this is the right way to do it?
The comics are in CBR format.
Thanks very much
When I tried refreshing my library by pressing import -> check new comics, I am not able to see my comics. Can someone please tell if this is the right way to do it?
The comics are in CBR format.
Thanks very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 5 months ago #1252
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic comics not showing up (inside a folder)
Welcome to the forum mrjayviper.
The current version doesn't support comics inside folders through iTunes importing. This feature is already implemented in the current development version and it will available in the next release (2.0, coming soon).
Sorry for any inconveniences.
The current version doesn't support comics inside folders through iTunes importing. This feature is already implemented in the current development version and it will available in the next release (2.0, coming soon).
Sorry for any inconveniences.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrjayviper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mrjayviper
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #1255
by mrjayviper
Replied by mrjayviper on topic comics not showing up (inside a folder)
thanks for the reply.
just another question if you don't mind. Would it import the whole folder? or do I still need to move the files into a YAC folder I created within the app? all my comics were organized outside of any comic management app (e.g. YAC/comic rack) and I organised them via folders. I'm hoping it'll keep the folder organization.
Thanks again!
just another question if you don't mind. Would it import the whole folder? or do I still need to move the files into a YAC folder I created within the app? all my comics were organized outside of any comic management app (e.g. YAC/comic rack) and I organised them via folders. I'm hoping it'll keep the folder organization.
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 5 months ago #1256
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic comics not showing up (inside a folder)
Yep, it will keep the folder organization (you can import as many subfolders as you want).
BTW YACReaderLibrary is designed for working with libraries organized in folders and subfolders, basically it mimics your folders' hierarchy stored in your hard drive. Can I ask you why you don't like it?
BTW YACReaderLibrary is designed for working with libraries organized in folders and subfolders, basically it mimics your folders' hierarchy stored in your hard drive. Can I ask you why you don't like it?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrjayviper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mrjayviper
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #1257
by mrjayviper
Replied by mrjayviper on topic comics not showing up (inside a folder)
it's not that I don't like it, I haven't tried any comic management app at all! 
but I'll try YACReaderLibrary since it has an OS X version. I don't have a windows machine.
Thanks again!
but I'll try YACReaderLibrary since it has an OS X version. I don't have a windows machine.
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel