Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: comics not showing up (inside a folder)

comics not showing up (inside a folder) 9 years 1 week ago #1250

mrjayviper

Fresh Boarder

I just installed this app on my iPad and I connected my device to iTunes. I then copied a folder on the "YACReader Documents".

When I tried refreshing my library by pressing import -> check new comics, I am not able to see my comics. Can someone please tell if this is the right way to do it?

The comics are in CBR format.

Thanks very much
The administrator has disabled public write access.

comics not showing up (inside a folder) 9 years 1 week ago #1252

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Welcome to the forum mrjayviper.

The current version doesn't support comics inside folders through iTunes importing. This feature is already implemented in the current development version and it will available in the next release (2.0, coming soon).

Sorry for any inconveniences.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrjayviper

comics not showing up (inside a folder) 9 years 1 week ago #1255

mrjayviper

Fresh Boarder

thanks for the reply.

just another question if you don't mind. Would it import the whole folder? or do I still need to move the files into a YAC folder I created within the app? all my comics were organized outside of any comic management app (e.g. YAC/comic rack) and I organised them via folders. I'm hoping it'll keep the folder organization.

Thanks again! :)

comics not showing up (inside a folder) 9 years 1 week ago #1256

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

Yep, it will keep the folder organization (you can import as many subfolders as you want).

BTW YACReaderLibrary is designed for working with libraries organized in folders and subfolders, basically it mimics your folders' hierarchy stored in your hard drive. Can I ask you why you don't like it?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrjayviper

comics not showing up (inside a folder) 9 years 1 week ago #1257

mrjayviper

Fresh Boarder

it's not that I don't like it, I haven't tried any comic management app at all! :)

but I'll try YACReaderLibrary since it has an OS X version. I don't have a windows machine.

Thanks again! :)