- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Can’t download or open SOME files
- lietof
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #9793
by lietof
Can’t download or open SOME files was created by lietof
I have YACReader server on a Docker container and YACReader on my iPad. For most of the files, everything works perfectly but I have a few files I can’t download it and have the message:
Error importing comics - There were errors during the import process, please, check your files and/or network connectivity - error: Error retrieving comics pages, http: 404
And if I try to open it, I have :
Timeout loading - Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary
But against for most comics, everything is working fine.
Any idea please?
Error importing comics - There were errors during the import process, please, check your files and/or network connectivity - error: Error retrieving comics pages, http: 404
And if I try to open it, I have :
Timeout loading - Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary
But against for most comics, everything is working fine.
Any idea please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 months 3 weeks ago #9795
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can’t download or open SOME files
Please send me one of the files you can’t import.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lietof
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
9 months 3 weeks ago #9796
by lietof
Replied by lietof on topic Can’t download or open SOME files
Where can I send it to you?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 months 3 weeks ago #9798
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can’t download or open SOME files
There is a contact section in this site.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel