- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
iPad is becoming my primary “computer”. Export Q.
- duckrabbit
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #9802
by duckrabbit
iPad is becoming my primary “computer”. Export Q. was created by duckrabbit
Love YACReader.
However, my iPad has become my primary “computer”, especially since iPadOS has started to behave more *like* a computer.
But I need to “export/copy” *some* comics (for my 14yo son to read), and this has become very difficult. I would love there to be an “export/save” function *from iPad*.
Is there any way to reach the individual files?
Having to dig down into the several services, random collections & downloads,etc I already forgot about, has become extremely tedious.
I know the iPad version is supposed to be a *reading* tool only, but this seems to have shifted considerably (not just to me, btw).
However, my iPad has become my primary “computer”, especially since iPadOS has started to behave more *like* a computer.
But I need to “export/copy” *some* comics (for my 14yo son to read), and this has become very difficult. I would love there to be an “export/save” function *from iPad*.
Is there any way to reach the individual files?
Having to dig down into the several services, random collections & downloads,etc I already forgot about, has become extremely tedious.
I know the iPad version is supposed to be a *reading* tool only, but this seems to have shifted considerably (not just to me, btw).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
9 months 3 weeks ago #9813
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPad is becoming my primary “computer”. Export Q.
The solution is "external libraries", it's been in my TODO list for years but I don't know when I'll be able to implement it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel