Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Duplicates

  • NerRaD
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 months 6 days ago #9930 by NerRaD
Duplicates was created by NerRaD
This may actually benefit not only iOS but any one who has YacReader in their device.

From time to time I need to move my folders where my comics are stored, particular when I replace hard drives on my NAS setup. When I do I save the library folder and do a reimport. However when I then do an import on my iPad of import unread, it imports comics I’ve previously read, and I have to go through and individually remove them.

I would like an option within the app to show duplicates and do bulk removals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!