- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Auto-lock not working anymore?
- jdmssmkr
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 months 6 days ago #10187
by jdmssmkr
Auto-lock not working anymore? was created by jdmssmkr
Bought a new ipad M5 pro and I noticed auto-lock doesn't work anymore. Really annoying when I fall asleep when reading
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 months 6 days ago #10188
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Auto-lock not working anymore?
Go to the settings the reader and disable the “Prevent device from sleep while reading”
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jdmssmkr
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
2 months 6 days ago #10189
by jdmssmkr
Replied by jdmssmkr on topic Auto-lock not working anymore?
I must be blind because I can't find that specific option. I've checked Settings-Apps-YACreader (ipad settings) and the YACreader settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jdmssmkr
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
2 months 6 days ago #10190
by jdmssmkr
Replied by jdmssmkr on topic Auto-lock not working anymore?
Found it! Settings when a comic is already open, not the settings in the top tab bar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel