- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Read Comics Filter
- NerRaD
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 month 1 week ago #10247
by NerRaD
Read Comics Filter was created by NerRaD
I go away often for weeks at a time. I load up my YACReader on my iPad.
I’d love a feature that when I get back home and sync up my YACReader to m6 YACLibrary, I’d like to be able to filter all read comics and remove. Often I can’t remember all the comics I’ve read and need to go through all my comics folders individually.
I’d love a feature that when I get back home and sync up my YACReader to m6 YACLibrary, I’d like to be able to filter all read comics and remove. Often I can’t remember all the comics I’ve read and need to go through all my comics folders individually.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #10248
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Read Comics Filter
Sorry, I gave you the wrong answer…
Yeah, I don’t think there is an easy way to find/delete read comics in the iOS app.
Yeah, I don’t think there is an easy way to find/delete read comics in the iOS app.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NerRaD
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
1 month 1 week ago #10251
by NerRaD
Replied by NerRaD on topic Read Comics Filter
Is it something that can be looked at in the next update or in the future sometime.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 month 1 week ago #10253
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Read Comics Filter
Absolutely, will a “delete all read” button help?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- NerRaD
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
1 month 1 week ago #10255
by NerRaD
Replied by NerRaD on topic Read Comics Filter
That would be perfect. So I sync when back home, YaC reader library is update and delete all read would be great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel