Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Issues with downloading from Yac library

  • neomety
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #1647 by neomety
Since the new update (which I otherwise love) I can't seem to download via the browse-and-import function. I can gain access, browse the library and even hit the "import" button. When I do the icon changes to "importing", but nothing more happens. If I hit "back" I am taken to the "browse, sync" screen again. If I decide to browse around and then come back to the folder I was importing it has stopped the process. If I just leave the Ipad alone for 30 minutes and come back, nothing has been imported.

What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #1650 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Issues with downloading from Yac library
Did you update YACReaderLibrary to 8.0?

Can I see the import queue?


Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • neomety
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #1652 by neomety
Replied by neomety on topic Issues with downloading from Yac library
Ah seems I needed to update to version 8.0 (hadn't noticed the new version since I only use the library, not the reader, on pc).

Thank you for the help and the quick response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!