Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Can You Change Views in Remote Library?

Can You Change Views in Remote Library? 8 years 8 months ago #1718

WishItWas1984

Fresh Boarder

When you are in the Remote Library is there any way to change the view settings?

Specifically I'd like to...

1) Change how sub-folders are white box icons w/ a cover overlayed on it. I prefer just the cover. It seems you get more view options in the Library area after importing and none in the Import area when viewing remotely.

2) Change the number of sub-folders or comics displayed per page. I'd like to increase that.

3) I guess this is likely for a future update but it would be cool to have some kind of importing progress bar or menu. If I'm going on vacation and want to import a bunch of comics to the iPad, I can easily tap, tap, tap and have them download in the background, but there's no way to know if the app is actively still downloading, how many are left, how long until finished...etc..

All in all though this app is amazing!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can You Change Views in Remote Library? 8 years 8 months ago #1724

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

I will replace the whole remote browsing/reading interface in future releases. It is going to be a great improvement over the current UI.

You can see what YACReader is importing, just use the percentage indicator in the main import view. But yes, this importing queue should be also available, at least, in the browsing UI. www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/338-...o-ios-questions#1676
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.