Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Problems with iOS 9 Beta

Problems with iOS 9 Beta 8 years 7 months ago #1756

hermitcave

Fresh Boarder

I'm currently running iOS 9 (13A4325c) on my iPad Air, and many of the sync options aren't working.

YACReader sync —
When I scan the QR code, I get the error message "Connection Error The request timed out". (Same thing when I enter the IP address manually)

Dropbox sync —
When I try to sign in, I get the message "Error loading app info An unknown error occurred."

Box sync —
I can login and browse the files on Box, and when I tap the "import" button, it says "Importing", but nothing ever actually downloads, and I don't get the download progress percentage in the top right corner.

iTunes sync does work (although I wish the directions made it more clear that you have to hit the "Import" button after syncing with iTunes), as does Google Drive sync. I don't have a OneDrive account, so I couldn't test that.

Everything but Dropbox works fine on my iPhone 5s, which is running iOS 8.4.1 (12H321). The error message I get on my iPhone for Dropbox is different from the one I get on my iPad — "Error loading app info Internet Connection Lost". I don't plan on using Dropbox to store my files, so that isn't a problem for me.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems with iOS 9 Beta 8 years 7 months ago #1757

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I have iOS 9 in one of my devices and I can connect to YACReaderLibrary and I also have imported comics using Box without issues.

Dropbox is down right now, so the error is because of that.

I am not sure if your issues could be related to the combo iPad Air/iOS 9. Any other iOS 9 users are having the same problems?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Problems with iOS 9 Beta 8 years 7 months ago #1760

hermitcave

Fresh Boarder

Good to know about Dropbox! And weirdly enough, Box is now working on my iPad. I can only assume it had something to do with the wifi at my parents' house, since I'm now back at my apartment and that's the only thing that's changed.

Thanks!