Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Importing from my PC

Importing from my PC 8 years 7 months ago #1772

hodginsr

Fresh Boarder

The previous version imported, flawlessly, the comics and folder structure I use from my PC. Now all I get is a page which says I can sync - not interested - and use a Sync button (not visible but then I have not gotten my files into the iPad yet) and then informs me that I can find my connection data in the server dialog of the YACReaderLibrary app. Which I knew.

But it now does nothing. I have ZERO intention of using iTunes. I despise the app and it always changes how I want my files to appear.

Can I still use the Library to import files or no? If no then I need to get another reader app (which blows). If yes... how?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Importing from my PC 8 years 7 months ago #1773

hodginsr

Fresh Boarder

Wow... so not intuitive!

While digging around I found a post about a similar question. I discovered that the Text Browse and Sync is not a title but a button.

How about making buttons LOOK like buttons?

So I am now happily importing my complete Heavy Metal collection onto my iPad and all is well.

Importing from my PC 8 years 7 months ago #1779

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Some new users are having problems with the "button", but I though that old users won't have issues with them.

In any case, fixing this usability issue is already scheduled. Glad to hear that now you can use the app again.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\