- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
iOS Sync for Rating and Genres
- Don Alex
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
If i give the comica a rating and a genre first, and than import, the genre and the rating are also imported to my iphone.
Is that a bug? And if not can you make it possible to sync all the information i typed in after reading on my iphone?
i think its useful to set a rating after reading
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
you are right, specially about the rating. By now there is only support for sync your reading progress, but I will add more things in the future. I am going to put the rating sync with high priority in the TODO list.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Don Alex
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
i look forward to see an update
if i have another suggestion i will open another threat to keep the clearity up
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- numanmania
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Next major release for iOS is going to include a lot of improvements in the iOS <-> YACReaderLibrary interaction.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Batsche
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
yesterday I tried the first time to sync my comic rating after I finished reading but all he synced was the reading status not the rating.
Your last comment is 5 month ago, so I ask you, is it a bug or isn't it included yet?
Greetings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Batsche
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tarasis
- Offline
- New Member
-
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Batsche wrote: For the next major release, pls include that we can view the ratings and the read/unread status from our iOS devices when we browse the library!
I didn't realise that that wasn't supported yet. Its precisely what I actually need so I can offload many comics from my iPad (I currently use a different comic app, Chunky Reader, but want to swap to something that has a server backend so I can better track what I have actually read; being able to rate, set genres aren't so important for me)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
Let me know if you are having issues getting this to work.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.