- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Auto import?
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #2349
by CuriousGamer
Auto import? was created by CuriousGamer
Is it possible to automatically or with one button import new files in folders I already have on my iOS device?
Currently I either find that folder and import the new files manually or re-import the whole folder which takes more time and resets the reading status.
Currently I either find that folder and import the new files manually or re-import the whole folder which takes more time and resets the reading status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
10 years 5 months ago #2352
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Auto import?
Not yet, but it is a nice feature for future versions. I will add it to the TODO list.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: CuriousGamer, uaetranslator
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel