Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

iOS Sync Stopped Working

  • kopgamer
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 10 months ago #2654 by kopgamer
iOS Sync Stopped Working was created by kopgamer
Hi!

After iOS 10 update, I can't sync with my pc anymore. I updated my YacReader Library at PC and my reader at Ipad but still I can't sync the read status to my pc.
Also after the update, my server IP at ipad keeps changing. I had to correct it now and then.
I can use wireless browse & import with no problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2676 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iOS Sync Stopped Working
The server IP changing has nothing to do with iOS 10. I have static IPs for my home devices, it is really easy to do in most routers.

Thanks for reporting the problem with synchronization, I mostly read my comics remotely (no import) so I didn't see that problem yet, I have to do some tests...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • kopgamer
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
9 years 10 months ago #2707 by kopgamer
Replied by kopgamer on topic iOS Sync Stopped Working
I also have a static IP on my PC. But the server address at ipad keeps changing to a different one when I open the import tab. (maybe changing the default one?) This wasn't happening before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!