- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Qnap Container Station using docker
- JJ
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #3826
by JJ
Qnap Container Station using docker was created by JJ
I may have stumbled upon a bug or perhaps it's the nature of using a container. I'm also a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. That said, I've managed to mostly successfully install headless YacReaderLibrary Server onto a Qnap system using Qnap's Container Station. Both methods below I was able to get connect locally and remotely to my library (pretty cool stuff)
Method 1 - using muallin/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker.
Method 2 - using the raspberry pi instructions and installing all dependencies on a Debian docker.
With both instances when reading online on an iPad or iPhone when I get to the end of a comic (no more pages), I tap from within the comic as if the next comic were going to open. Subsequently, the server times out and crashes. The console message is: Segmentation fault
Any insight into this crashing would be greatly appreciated...
Method 1 - using muallin/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker.
Method 2 - using the raspberry pi instructions and installing all dependencies on a Debian docker.
With both instances when reading online on an iPad or iPhone when I get to the end of a comic (no more pages), I tap from within the comic as if the next comic were going to open. Subsequently, the server times out and crashes. The console message is: Segmentation fault
Any insight into this crashing would be greatly appreciated...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 5 months ago #3827
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Qnap Container Station using docker
Yes, that is a bug. Luis will have to take a closer look at it (I don't own any Apple devices, so I can't test it).
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- JJ
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 5 months ago #3828
by JJ
Replied by JJ on topic Qnap Container Station using docker
No worries - appreciate the reply and glad to know that I didn't screw something up on my end...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel