- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Help updating to 9.5.0 on Raspbian/Raspberry Pi
- CuriousGamer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #4072
by CuriousGamer
Replied by CuriousGamer on topic Help updating to 9.5.0 on Raspbian/Raspberry Pi
I found the problem.
The old version didn't care if I ran it on boot as su, this one does.
Swapped the crontab entry from the su list to my user profile list.
Next stop update my iPad version.
Thanks for all your help.
The old version didn't care if I ran it on boot as su, this one does.
Swapped the crontab entry from the su list to my user profile list.
Next stop update my iPad version.
Thanks for all your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4073
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Help updating to 9.5.0 on Raspbian/Raspberry Pi
Now you can run YACReaderLibraryServer as amservice now, there is readme file in the YACReaderLibraryServer‘s souce code folder.
I will update the “how to” soon for making things clearer.
I will update the “how to” soon for making things clearer.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: CuriousGamer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel