Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Maybe a bug

  • buddy_spencer
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #4142 by buddy_spencer
Maybe a bug was created by buddy_spencer
Hi,

I compiled yacreader yesterday and I think I catched a bug.
In my list of comics, when I reach the last comic, it doesn't update my count on read pages or sign it as read when I am done with it. But it only happens with the last comic.

I am using version 9.5 and Solus OS, but I get the same behaviour on Manjaro when I install yacreader from the aur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4143 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Maybe a bug
Yes, that sounds like a bug to me. Could be an index problem in our source code.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • buddy_spencer
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #4145 by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Maybe a bug
Can I help somehow? Like offer some debug messages?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4147 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Maybe a bug
Hmmm I'm not sure. The problem most likely is located in a part of the code where Luis is the expert and I rarely work on. So we have to wait for his input, which, depending on his current workload, could take a few days to a week. If you want you can add an issue on our git repo ( github.com/yacreader/yacreader ) and assign him so he sees the issue. Describe the problem there in one or two short sentences and add some information if this happens locally between library and reader or remote between the iOS app and the server.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • buddy_spencer
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #4148 by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Maybe a bug
Ok, I will do that. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • buddy_spencer
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #4149 by buddy_spencer
Replied by buddy_spencer on topic Maybe a bug
And I just opened the issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!