Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Ubuntu 16.04 and webp

  • CORRUPT27
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #4152 by CORRUPT27
Ubuntu 16.04 and webp was created by CORRUPT27
Good day guys. Sorry I am very new Ubuntu and yacreader. I have Ubuntu 16.04 installed with yacreader 9.0. I am not able to open webp cbz files. I think I am missing a dependency in Ubuntu. Not sure. I downloaded mcomix to see if it was only yacreader and had the same issue. I can unzip the cbz to a file and open the images in chromium. Thank you for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4153 by selmf
Replied by selmf on topic Ubuntu 16.04 and webp
You probably need to install the qt5-image-formats-plugins package.

My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • CORRUPT27
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #4154 by CORRUPT27
Replied by CORRUPT27 on topic Ubuntu 16.04 and webp
Yep that was it thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!