Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

How Upgrade Server to 9.5.0

  • twopossums
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 4 months ago #5991 by twopossums
How Upgrade Server to 9.5.0 was created by twopossums
Sorry to start a new thread but as the issue I had in the other thread seems to have worked itself out thanks to some great help here I thought I'd start a new one for this issue.

I seem to have gotten the container up and running on my unraid server but when I try to connect with my iphone I get a message

Server Version
You need YACReaderLibrary 9.5.0 or higher

How do I update my YacReaderLibrary? In my Docker it says my version is up to date.

I tried forcing an update but that didn't fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #5992 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How Upgrade Server to 9.5.0
You are already using a newer version, the ios app is getting confused because you are conecting to a different server.

Use a different the port in the host when you run the container, like -p 10000:8080

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!