Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Linux users.

Yacreader Readynas RN428

  • Annorax
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 3 months ago #6097 by Annorax
Yacreader Readynas RN428 was created by Annorax
Hi,

Greetings from Belgium.

I would like to install yacreaderlibrary as server on my Readynas RN428 but it doesn't to be available in the apps. Any idea how I can install it on my NAS or is it better that I by a Windows mini pc?
FYI, I have absolutely no knowledge of LINUX ;-)

Many thanks in advance for any assistance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!