- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Anyone has tried to compile in Synology NAS?
- lews
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #1389
by lews
Replied by lews on topic Anyone has tried to compile in Synology NAS?
Hi,
I was just searching for a YACReader build for my DS215j, and I saw this topic. Has there been any more updates regarding the headless version?
Thanks in advance!
I was just searching for a YACReader build for my DS215j, and I saw this topic. Has there been any more updates regarding the headless version?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 4 months ago #1391
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Anyone has tried to compile in Synology NAS?
Not yet. Right now I am working as crazy for having ready the next iOS and Desktops version. After that, I will star working in new features (probably after resting at least one week
)
selfm has already been working a little bit on this....
selfm has already been working a little bit on this....
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
11 years 4 months ago #1392
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Anyone has tried to compile in Synology NAS?
Yes I did a few experiments, but it's still only a proof of concept. Lot's of work left to do.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lews
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #1395
by lews
Replied by lews on topic Anyone has tried to compile in Synology NAS?
Thanks a lot for the quick response! Looking forward to other features, but please keep us up to date with the progress on this topic as well!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel