- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Linux users.
Docker Container running version 9.9?
- michaelphart
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #7154
by michaelphart
Replied by michaelphart on topic Docker Container running version 9.9?
I just added in the nolock option and it is still not updating the database. I'm definitely at the edge of my linux/docker knowledge with this one. The issue started when I moved my comics library from a windows drive to a Drobo SMB Share.
At this point, since the windows app seems to be working fine, I think I'll just run the library server on windows.
At this point, since the windows app seems to be working fine, I think I'll just run the library server on windows.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- michaelphart
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 11 months ago #7181
by michaelphart
Replied by michaelphart on topic Docker Container running version 9.9?
I have figured out what the issue with my read progress not syncing to the docker container is:
Nginx-Proxy-Manager (reverse proxy) was setup to force ssl for my yacreader host. When I disabled that setting, the read status of a book on my iPad synced to the server.
Is SSL/HTTPS support something that would be feasible to add in a future app release? Maybe be able to define whether the address you are connecting to is http or https.
Nginx-Proxy-Manager (reverse proxy) was setup to force ssl for my yacreader host. When I disabled that setting, the read status of a book on my iPad synced to the server.
Is SSL/HTTPS support something that would be feasible to add in a future app release? Maybe be able to define whether the address you are connecting to is http or https.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago #7182
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Docker Container running version 9.9?
Adding HTTPS is something that I would like to add, but I don't know when I am going to have time to do it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- xthursdayx
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 2
3 years 10 months ago #7286
by xthursdayx
Replied by xthursdayx on topic Docker Container running version 9.9?
Sorry for this late reply, and I see that you've created your own container. But if it's of interest, I created and actively manage the docker image with most downloads and stars. It is updated to the current YACReader version 9.10.0.
Cheers!
github.com/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker
Cheers!
github.com/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dj1b5
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #7333
by Dj1b5
Hi,
I tried to install your docker image but i have a problem... that I can't solve...
https://imgur.com/2h1pgXP
Cheers and thank you for your help !
Replied by Dj1b5 on topic Docker Container running version 9.9?
xthursdayx wrote: Sorry for this late reply, and I see that you've created your own container. But if it's of interest, I created and actively manage the docker image with most downloads and stars. It is updated to the current YACReader version 9.10.0.
Cheers!
github.com/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker
Hi,
I tried to install your docker image but i have a problem... that I can't solve...
https://imgur.com/2h1pgXP
Cheers and thank you for your help !
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Dj1b5. Reason: input error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel